At RWSI, we believe a successful project requires not only the right tools, but years of experience. Our qualified team of trained professionals operates with the concept of completing the job right on time and at a competitive price. Let us help meet your small business goals by sub-contracting with us. Twenty years of mechanical and industrial engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Forty-five combined years of machining experience.
• One stop shop, from development through manufacturing.
• Contract Manufacturing.
• Milling, 2 Axis, 3 Axis, 4 Axis.
• Turning, 3 Axis, 4 Axis.
• Tooling and Design.
• Finishing, plating, painting and heat treating and other services.
• Part design assistance.
Our Production Capacities:
We provide premium, first article inspection and quality control throughout the entire process of manufacturing to ensure all parts, components and assemblies conform with contractual and design specification requirements. Our job routers, materials, outside services and inspection procedures follow certifications. Our jobs are tracked throughout the total process of estimation, job order, production and shipments. We provide traceability through our record retention system. We can meet shipping and packaging requirements.
|• To compliment our machining centers we continue to upgrade our 3D CAD CAM packages allowing us to import all major 3D drawing package models & CAD files.
• We have multiple seats of ONE CNC XR6 enabling us to program in the drawing office and directly on the shopfloor.
• ONE CNC allows us to draft in 2D and 3D and fully 3D machine using 3, 4 and 5 axis with full part simulation.
CAD CAM DESIGN